Ways to Give
Every gift to Stephen Gaynor School is meaningful and makes a real, tangible difference to our students. Thank you for your generosity!
- Gifts of Cash –Personal checks and credit card payments are two of the most popular ways to make a gift to Stephen Gaynor School. Checks should be made payable to Stephen Gaynor School and can be mailed to:
Stephen Gaynor School/Advancement Office
148 West 90th Street
New York, NY 10024
To pay by credit card, please click here, or call the Development Office at 212.787.7070, Extension 1125.
- Gifts of Securities –For specific instructions on transferring securities, please contact the Development Office at 212.787.7070, Extension 1126.
- Matching Gifts – Many companies match their employees’ charitable contributions. An easy way to see if your company matches is by searching this database. To take advantage of these programs, contact your Human Resources department for a matching gift form, and then complete and return the form to the Gaynor Advancement Office.
- Volunteer– In addition to essential financial support, we rely on the tremendous volunteer spirit of our community. Whether it’s joining a PA committee, acting as a class parent, or serving as an Annual Fund Ambassador, dedicated parents make our community thrive.If you are a member of the Alumni community and want to volunteer, check out the alumni Get Involved page.
- AmazonSmile – Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. Stephen Gaynor School can be your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support Stephen Gaynor School by starting your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Stephen Gaynor School is a designated 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Your contribution is deductible in accordance with current IRS regulations.