The Annual Fund is critical to supporting the mission of Stephen Gaynor School. An investment in the Annual Fund is an investment in students’ long-term success. We rely on generous support from Gaynor parents, alumni, grandparents, foundations and community members in order to meet our most pressing operational needs. We hope you will consider making an annual fund gift this school year that is significant to you. To learn more about Gaynor’s Annual Fund, view this Annual Fund FAQ Sheet.
Your support enables us to:
- Maintain our renowned 3:1 teacher/student ratio
- Attract and retain expert teachers and specialists
- Support highly individualized instruction
- Keep up with innovative technologies
- Provide ongoing faculty training
- Offer tuition assistance to ensure a diverse student body
- Meet the school’s most pressing operational needs
Every gift to Gaynor is meaningful and appreciated! Donors who give $2,500 or more a year will receive special recognition as a member of the Founders’ Society. The levels are listed below.
All gifts will be listed by cluster in the annual report, no matter the size.
Ambassadors are critical to the Annual Fund’s success. Not only do they help to raise critical funds to support the school’s mission, they are integral in helping to build a stronger community among Gaynor parents.
We are grateful to our Annual Fund Co-Chairs Darya Mastronardi (Red) and Michele Kofman (Red and Gold) for spearheading our efforts for the 2017-18 year.
2017-2018 Annual Fund Ambassador List
Tanya Sridaromont Wells